"A maiko and geiko perform tea ceremony in a Kyoto park. The geiko is wearing a special hairstyle and twisted collar for tea ceremony."
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Friday, August 03, 2007
Thank you to Thom of wonderful blog Fabulon for giving Tea Time the Rockin' Girl Blogger award. Arigato Gozaimasu! *bows*
One gives this award to five favorite female bloggers -- those who ROCK THE HARDEST! So obviously I'm giving it to...
- Stacie of Final Girl, a constant source of inspiration and good humour. Reading her blog makes me want to write more.
- Becky of Becky's T*Blog. I love her Tranny and TV series, but most of all I think her site provides a public service. Although I'm not tran myself, it gives insight into transgender issues, and people can talk safely about a lot of touchy stuff.
- Patricia of Agence Eureka, where I have found more beautiful images than I can count;
- My favorite Brazilian blogger, Luciola of Circo Sem Futuro. Whenever I want to laugh out loud, it's her blog I visit.
- Meg of Cute Overload. Do you have to ask why? Ok, OK, I go ga ga over cute little kittens and cute little puppies and cute little anythings, and that includes baby bats like the one she's showing right now on the home page of her blog, OK, are you happyyyyyyy?
If you accept this meme (that's what it is, really) you can use the button above, made by Thom; you can use the offical one; or you can make one yourself.
Posted by M at 12:57 AM